Friday, January 18, 2008

Crazy kids!

Morgan and Taylor are insane right now. I can barely hear myself think. We just came home from the park and I was hoping that they would be tired from running and biking and playing. My plan failed. They have more energy now than before. My hopes for a peaceful afternoon are slowly fading.

I am close to finishing with the first quilt. I need to borrow a camera in order to post a picture of it. Our camera broke and the new one that Greg purchased is on backorder for 5 weeks. (Taylor screaming.) This causes a dilemma because the girl's b-day party is in two weeks.

The birthday party theme has been decided. We are throwing a "Messy Party." The invitations are messily hand painted by Morgan, the kids will decorate their own cupcakes, and they will use pudding to finger paint on a table. I just need one more messy game for them to play. If anyone has suggestions, let me know.

What is going on with U of A basketball? They played a great game against Houston last week and then almost completely fell flat against Stanford. Another disappointing loss. (Taylor screaming.)

I need to go to keep my kids from killing each other.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Erin! Thanks for inviting me to your blog. You're an awesome mom to let your girls have a messy party. I'm not sure if this idea exactly fits into the messy theme, but it might. Give the kids bottles of hair gel (I think you can even find colored hair gel) and let them style each other's hair. Have fun partying!