Did anyone watch the Frontline about kids growing up online? I am so disturbed after watching it. I know this sounds naive, but I did not know how much time kids spent online. I did not realize so many of them had alternate identities online. I am terrified for my children to grow up. I have no idea what to do when they start going to Jr. High and High School. How do you keep track of what they are doing while at the same time allowing them some freedom to make choices? I am all stressed out. I should have never watched it. I do not think I can handle the teen years. I know I sound totally ridiculous, but I cannot help it.
Taylor got out of bed tonight at least 20 times. She refuses to go to bed these days. She is wearing me down. At the end of each day I feel like I have been beat down physically and emotionally. Sometimes I wish I was done with the toddler years because I somehow think it will get easier. Then I realize it is only going to get harder. Morgan already sasses me like a 16 year old. How much worse is it going to get? Maybe she will be a sassy child and then turn into a mellow teenager. Yeah right.
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment