I finally have pictures of my first quilt. I am sewing the binding on tonight and it will be finished! Then I have to start another one. Now that I kind of know what I am doing, maybe it will be easier. Probably not.
Why do kids always want your undivided attention when you try to talk on the phone or type on the computer? Right now Morgan is asking me 20 questions. I am very distracted as I type this so I apologize if it does not make sense. Now I cannot even remember what I wanted to talk about. Maybe I will try posting a message later tonight when the kids are sleeping. Thanks to everyone who has posted a comment.
1 comment:
I feel your pain on this: Penelope MUST be on my lap when I'm on the computer but when I'm not, she could care less what I'm doing. It's probably good cuz it limits the time I spend surfing!
ps beautiful quilt!
Post a Comment