Friday, January 11, 2008

Tiggy-Winkle's and marathons

Last night we took the girls to their favorite toy store, Mrs. Tiggy-Winkle's Toys, and stayed way to late. Greg and I ended up chatting with the two girls working their for at least an hour. Morgan and Taylor had free range of the store, playing to their heart's content with dolls, play kitchens and toy trains. This toy store is the coolest toy store I have been in. It is a local toy store dedicated to kid's play. The staff members encourage children to play with the store's products and they have storytimes, concerts, and plays (as in theatrical). If anyone is curious about the store, go to www.tiggytoysonline.com I have to admit that we have had several family home evening nights their. We love it!

Today and went jogging up Sabino Canyon with the girls in their jogging stroller. It was brutal. I have not been running there on a consistent basis and those hills kicked my butt. The half marathon I am running in May gains some serious elevation in the beginning. Hopefully running hills in SC will help.

I am exhausted and I have nothing more to say. Goodnight.

1 comment:

2MyGirls said...

I am posting a comment in response to my own blog. I should have proof read it before I posted it. Lesson learned. Still tired.