




Time to update you all on our happenings this past month. Morgan is on a swim team. She attends practice everyday and she has made great progress. I hope this is the week she finds the courage to let go of her teachers and swim.
A couple of weekends ago, we visited with my friend Lacy and her husband Dave and their daughter Penelope. They took us to Dave's parent's house to ride horses. The girls had a blast. Then we drove to the mountains and camped over night. It was a fun experience until we tried to go hiking the next day. Both girls were exhausted and ready to go home. We will have to take them camping more often to toughen them up.
The other day, Morgan decided to do a project on her own. Greg was outside working in the yard and I was putting Taylor down for a nap. Morgan saw a video on how to make a princess using a sock and paper. She grabbed one of Greg's socks, a water bottle, paper, tape, scissors, tin foil and markers. The picture shows the result of her creative efforts. She was so proud of what she did that we could not be angry at her for climbing up on the counter to get the scissors. Greg thinks it looks like a character from "The Nightmare Before Christmas".
I hope everyone is having a fun summer. We look forward to seeing family and friends next month.
4 comments:
I love Morgan's sock princess! Greg's right it does look like something out of Nightmare Before Christmas! The camping trip looked like lots of fun! On the the skinny jeans... not so much. I dont understand either. Have you seen the pictures of Ryan as Emo boy at halloween? He's sporting the skinny jeans, it fantasticly disturbing! I'll send then your way!
Hi! Thanks for the message on our blog! So I had to peek at your blog as well- your girls are so adorable!! I can't believe how big they have gotten!
We are having so much fun with our little guy. You are right- 6 mo is so much fun!
Looks like everyone had a good time, and what fun to ride on a horse!
Tell Morgan I love her Pretty Princess! Give Taylor's recovering eye a kiss for me. Can't wait to see you all in a few weeks. Erin I hope you are feeling better than last week...Greg, nice hair cut...I love the summer look. (that was not meant to be sarcastic) Love you guys!!
Post a Comment