Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Ouch!




On Saturday, Morgan and Taylor were running around the house pushing each other, and Morgan pushed Taylor into the metal frame of the bed. The pictures do not do it justice. On Saturday, her cheek was swollen and blue. Sunday, she woke up with a little bit of black under her eye. Monday, it was even more black and blue and swollen. Today, it looks even worse. The pics were taken on Saturday and Sunday, before the beautiful blue, purple and green colors began to develop. She is fine and acts like nothing happened. I, on the other hand, am totally embarrassed to take her out in public. I feel like I should wear a huge sign that says, "I love my child, I did not beat her". I have a feeling this is just the first of many bruises, cuts and possibly broken bones for my little daredevil.

No comments: