My sister Courtney visited us this weekend. The girls just love it when their aunts visit because there is guaranteed to be some kind of wild craziness. This time, they formed a rock band.
Maybe when we're all feeling better, I'll come pick up your girls and we'll go to the splash park or something so you can just lay in bed with the A/C cranked up!
I am a stay-at-home Mom living in Arizona with my husband Greg and our two daughters, Morgan and Taylor. My life's passions are my family, my religion and chocolate.
2 comments:
Don't you love sisters?
Love the rock stars! What did they name the band?
Maybe when we're all feeling better, I'll come pick up your girls and we'll go to the splash park or something so you can just lay in bed with the A/C cranked up!
Hope you are feeling okay! Soooo close!
Ha! I love it!!! I love the new rendition of Ooh Bubba Baby!!! Did Mike see the video?! Im sure he would get a good laugh!
Post a Comment