Thursday, June 4, 2009

Homestretch

Four weeks can seem like an eternity when you feel like a beached whale. I am down to four outfits that fit me. My skirts no longer stay on my hips because my stomach pushes them down and my shirts barely cover my stomach. I am wearing dresses from here on out. Whenever I eat I feel like the food is stuck in my chest and I cannot find a comfortable sleeping position no matter how many pillows I stack around me. Greg calls me the pillow hog. Despite these little annoyances I am determined to stay positive. My goal is to stay as busy as possible this last month. We still need to finish putting the nursery together--no dresser or changing table yet. Morgan has swim team everyday. Taylor is taking a ballet/tap class once a week. There is parent participation required at the swim meets, doctors appointments, free summer movies at Grand Cinemas, weekly play dates at the splash park and of course, house cleaning ( I am in nesting mode). I think I have enough to keep me occupied for four more weeks.

3 comments:

The Royal Buffington's said...

Sounds like we are due around the same time...I'm due July 9th. ONly 33 days to go!

Ashley and Ryan said...

You are one busy mamma!!! So sorry your feeling uncomfortable! It doesn't sound pleasant :( However, we are sooooo excited for baby Austin!!! The first baby boy!!! Yay! Well I hope you feel better! Love you lots!!!

Becca and fam said...

I can't wait to see the little darling!