My favorite little man! I am amazed by how fast his nails grow. If I do not cut them every couple of days, he ends up scratching his face--hence the scratched nose.
The girls enjoyed giving him a bath. Austin hated it.

My favorite little man! I am amazed by how fast his nails grow. If I do not cut them every couple of days, he ends up scratching his face--hence the scratched nose.
The girls enjoyed giving him a bath. Austin hated it.

7 comments:
Oh my gosh, I LOVE the black and whites! We've been out of town a lot, but thinking about you guys and can't wait to meet the new little man! So handsome! Looks like he's a little blondy!
We'll keep in touch so we can find out when you'd like us to bring dinner.
Thanks for a peek at Austin again! He is very cute. :)
Love!!! He is so cute! I can't wait to see him! Sounds like the girls had funn with mom. She had lots of funny stories!
I can't wait to meet him. He is absolutely adorable! I love seeing the monkey outfit, makes me alittle baby hungry. Just a little. See you soon!
Congratulations on your baby boy!!! How exciting!! He is so cute! The girls look like they are wonderful big sisters!! I hope you all are doing well!
Adorable photos! I love the vegetables too, I can't believe how good they look here in AZ.
Erin! You little Austin is so cute! I bet he is big now! What is new with you guys?
Post a Comment