15 years ago
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Is it really 100 degrees already? Yes, I am one of those people who complain about the heat every summer. You say, "Why do you live in Tucson?" To which I respond, "Because Greg has a job here." If I had my way, I would not live in the desert where it hits 100 degrees in May, while the majority of the country is enjoying cool spring weather. I wonder if my kids would mind me spending the last two months of my pregnancy in bed with the air cranked up? Oh well, I can't really complain because I am lucky to even have A/C.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yep - it was hot today. I am trying to be more positive about the heat this summer (of course you also have pregnancy to add to the heat). And I have been thinking the past few days that the burning thermometer icon at the bottom of the computer screen is not very encouraging...
You poor thing, my heart goes out to you and your belly. I know you already dislike the heat and being prego doesn't help. Call Maria and just go sit the the pool the last month! See you next weekend!
Post a Comment