Monday, February 16, 2009

Prenatal Yoga








I recently bought a yoga DVD for pregnant women and I really like it. I had only done yoga a few times before and I was not that impressed. Maybe I like it so much because my pregnant body tends to get tense and sore. The breathing and stretching help immensely with increasing my energy and mobility. I also seem a little bit more calm on the days I do yoga. I think I may have found a new interest.

On Saturday our family drove up to Mt. Lemmon to go sledding. We all had a ton of fun and Taylor even convinced me to go on one run (truth be told, it was her incessant whining). I was nervous because I did not want us to flip, but we came through safely. Enjoy the action shots!

3 comments:

Tim and Mandi said...

I did prenantal pilates and loved it for the same reasons! It totally helped with back pain and my overall relaxation...it was great! it looks like you guys had a great time up on the mountain!

Ashley and Ryan said...

Aaww, I love these pictures! I want to play in the snow with all of you!!! Come visit us, the snow is so nice here in Northern California!!! Im glad to hear Yoga helps you to feel better! Im sure it helps you top relax a lot more now!!! Love ya!

Emily Conkey said...

Cute pictures! I'm glad you had some good snow to play in. I am taking this crazy hippie prenatal yoga class right now (no surprise being in Boulder) and I love it too. The teacher is total nuts and I think the weird stuff she says is really funny but everyone else seems to be totally into it. I am just not white enough or in touch with my inner child enough for this town! We miss you guys! Anytime you want to get a break from the heat, come see us!