Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Music

I have been sort of trying to teach Morgan to play the piano. She tends to get impatient with me and vice versa. She can play a few songs that I taught her, and then she got creative and made up her own song called "Cats Wild".




This is what happens when Greg is in charge of music appreciation.

4 comments:

Ashley and Ryan said...

I want to have a dance party with you and the girls!!! And Courtney too!!! Morgan's song is so cute! I love the name! Did she think of the name on her own?

Tim and Mandi said...

Hey Erin...I found your blog through facebook! I can't believe how big the girls are! I am ashamed to say we've been in Tucson for quite a while now and still haven't seen you guys...we'll have to plan something! Our blog is mandtacs.blogspot.com!

Ashley and Ryan said...

UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!!

Wendy said...

Sooo cute! I love Cats Wild. Let me know when that goes to print.

PS - my sympathies on the turning 3 stuff. Trevy's starting that too. Lately she really wants to put her socks on by herself, but her toes get in the way!