
It is finally October. This is by far my favorite month of the year. For me it is the official kick-off for fall. I adore the colors, scents and weather associated with this time of year. Most importantly, it is the month of Halloween--my favorite holiday. Celebrating Halloween all month long helps me justify eating candy and watching "The Nightmare Before Christmas" everyday. Today is the day I can dig out the Halloween decoration box and set out pumpkin and spice candles. I only wish it was cool enough to wear fall clothing and cozy up on the couch with a cup of cocoa. Maybe next month. For now, I have my candy and "The Pumpkin King".
2 comments:
I love fall!!!!! I agree that it's the best time of the year! And of course Nightmare is the best movie ever!!! Enjoy the candy!
I was thinking of you and your love of Halloween the other day. I have a friend that went to Disneyland and had a Jack cheesecake. I thought you would love something like that. Also, did you know they decorate all of the haunted mansion as nightmare before Christmas at this time? I bet you would love that too. Enjoy the month!
Post a Comment