Saturday, September 6, 2008

Aunties Rule!

Thank you Auntie Courtney for spending the last two days with us. We had so much fun climbing on you, rummaging through your suitcase, biting you, wiping boogies on you and calling you "panky". (Ok, so Taylor did all of that). Seriously though, we all had a great time hanging out with you. Thanks for the radical dance parties! We look forward to seeing you soon. Greg can't wait to eat BBQ and watch UFC with you the next time you are here. We love you!

2 comments:

Ashley and Ryan said...

Im missing out!!!! :( Big sad face! I wish we could be there to get into trouble with the girls and have BBQ's and watch UFC. I actually like watching UFC sometimes! But usually I get grossed out after a while. Most of all Im sad that I missed the dance party :( Hopefully we will be able to see you all in November! Love you all!
P.S. Where have you been? I dont here from you any more!

Unknown said...

Hello my Ladies...and Greg. I had so much fun hanging out last weekend. Thanks for letting me be a bum at your home. I'll take bites, and boogies and "Auntie Mountian Climbing" any day!!

I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!!