












We recently returned from a two week visit to my parent's house in Sacramento, California. My youngest brother Scott was married to an amazing girl named Krystal in the Sacramento temple. The wedding was beautiful and we all had a great time at the reception. Morgan and Taylor were thrilled to be two of the flower girls. Our whole family enjoyed being together for the weekend. After the wedding weekend, the girls and I stayed another week and a half relaxing and enjoying time with my parents and my sister Ashley and her husband Ryan. If we could convince Ashley and Ryan to move to Tucson, the girls would think they were in heaven. I have decided that they do not need any cousins to play with, they just need Uncle Ryan. He literally spent every free minute he had playing with the girls. Thanks Ryan for entertaining my girls--how soon can you visit us? Thanks Mom and Dad for putting up with us for 2 weeks. I am sorry for all the spilled milk, missing items, peed-on carpet and broken glass. At least you could put us on a plane and say goodbye. I still have to clean up after the carpet peeing girl.
1 comment:
We hope we can visit soon! Well probably not until Thanksgiving, hopefully! Ryan had a blast with Morgan and Taylor too! He said that he would rather hang out with the kids then have "boring" conversation with the adults! He is just a big kid!!! Thanks for a great two weeks! We miss you!
Post a Comment