Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Messy Party





I know it has been over a week since my last post. I had to drop everything last week, including laundry and home-cooked meals in order to finish my quilts and throw a Birthday Party for the girls. Now that those things are behind me, I can resume my normal routine. I think I made myself physically sick from stressing about all I had to do. The minute we came home from the party on Saturday I started feeling sick and I did not feel better until Monday. Stress wreaks havoc on my body.

The party on Saturday was a lot of messy fun. The kids (at least mine) were speckled with pudding, frosting, cake, chalk, sand and whatever else they got their hands on. Morgan kept telling us how much fun she had. Taylor I'm sure was in heaven because she had Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Karen doting over her the whole time. Thanks to everyone who helped with the party.

No comments: